Thursday, 19 January 2017

Broadchurch


Image result for broadchurch


Title                    
Broachurch (season 1)

Director
Various          

Writer    
Chris Chibnall        


Network
ITV

Plot 
When a young boy is murdered, a small town is rife with suspicion and blame as the police try and find the killer.                    
                               
My review
This show was amazing. The premise was one that I had heard before, so, despite many gushing reviews I was not excited to watch. However the shots were so brilliant from the very first second, the atmosphere so intense that I was hooked. There is no doubt in my mind that the shots and music are virtually unparalleled in any T.V. show I have seen in recent years. The acting was also extremely compelling, and very real, as many scenes were shot in one take, with no rehearsal time. I absolutely loved this series, and I will be watching the second, although it will not be able to rival the first as this is a show that only really works once, due to the suspicion being placed on virtually every key member of the small coastal town.

No comments:

Post a Comment